Pin It

Widgets

Downloading Video Games | DS Roms Download List

Downloading games is one of the many things that I love about the internet. I have downloaded a lots of video games from the internet for the past 2 years. Demo versions to full expensive versions of various games on Steam and other game distributors on the net. But, the type of games that got me really hooked are the Real Time Strategy or RTS games like Command and Conquer Generals, Tiberium Wars, Red Alert 3, Age of Empires, Ceasar and many others. I also play First Person Shooter or FPS games, both online and offline. Half Life 2 is one of my favorite FPS. While others spend more time playing RPG games like Cabal, Ran Online, Ragnarok and World of Warcraft, I rare play these kind of games. I like WoW though. I have created several trial accounts on World of Warcraft and I plan to purchase the full retail version in the future if I find time. That is definitely not this year because I'm on a budget. It's kinda expensive online game. I would rather go buy an expensive console XBox 360 game nowadays. Speaking of console games, I like Fallout 3 and Uncharted 2. The gameplay looks so intense as well as Wet's gameplay.

I also like downloading Nintendo DS games, but I can't find the time to do so these days. Actually, I made a list of DS games to download.

Download DS games list in no particular order.

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Scribblenauts
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
Professor Layton and The Diabolical Box
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Knights in the Nightmare
Dawn of Discovery
Art Style: Boxlife
Fossil Fighters
LEGO Battles
Rhythm Heaven
Puzzle Kingdoms
My Sims Racing
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier
Dokapon Journey
What I have listed here are, what I think, a must have DS Roms download. I keep adding games here as new ones release.

No comments: