Pin It

Widgets

Wish.

This is another one of my personal posts in this blog. I am writing this to a very special person who currently cannot read this but, will soon in the future.

Its 1 a.m. and I can't sleep. I am thinking of you now. I wish that I could talk to you. I wish I could hold you right now. Touch your hair. I wish I could kiss you right now. I wish I have you here with me. I wish I could be with you right now. Sleep beside you. Hug you. Be with you this very special day. I wish I could be a better person for you. I promise, I'll fix this.

Happy birthday, anak. Congratulations. One year old ka na.

I love you.

-Daddy.

2 comments:

Maria said...

awww. akala ko kung ano na.. how sweet!

mingkoy said...

@curious_girl

hihihihi. pasensya na po sa post na ito.. salamat po sa pagbisita...