Pin It

Widgets

Videos of Hayden Kho, Katrina Halili, Maricar Reyes part 1 and part 2 are ambushed keywords.

Whoa! The internet traffic that these issues of video scandals of Hayden Kho, Katrina Halili, Maricar Reyes (part 1 and part 2) are slowly fading out now. Could this mean that everyone has got a copy now? LOL. Hey! wait a minute. There still no Ruffa Mae Quinto and Hayden Kho video showing up and also the Dr. Vicki Belo video with Hayden is still a no show. Well, what the heck! This is not a scandal site. I only posted those entries in this blog for the sake of traffic and making money online.. Okay. I also wanted to see the videos (and I did^^) and I thought that if I post an entry regarding the issue, someone will post a link to the scandal videos in the comments section. I was right. Hehe.

Lessons are learned these past few days. I am talking about the video scandal days. It has been a good time to do some experiments and other SEO (search engine optimization) techniques. But, somehow I feel guilty for taking advantage of the issue. People that are involved in the scandals were hurt. But, I know I made the right choice and that is to take part of the large traffic pie for blogging's sake. I know that most of my readers here are beginner bloggers (even more beginner than me^^) and I want them to observe what I did. What I did with the "scandal" issue this past few days is called an "ambush" or "Hi-jack". In this technique, you have to be vigilant, observant and alert of what is happening around us. Keep your eyes open and don't even sleep (just kidding). When something goes hot or is bound to be hot, you "ambush" it quickly. Always strike whilst the iron is freaking hot. Write an article about it. Blog about it and optimize it to get your article indexed while the competition is still low- the time when getting index in the serps is easier. You only need fewer backlinks to get indexed in the search engines. And don't forget to fill your article enough keyword density. Only enough keywords so you won't look spammy to the eye of the crawlers.

That's it for now.

Observe more and learn more.

There is another lesson in these scandal videos of Hayden Kho, Katrina Halili, Maricar Reyes (part 1, part 2). That is: do not upload such videos to the internet to avoid scandal.

No comments: