1. Budgetary Allocation for Collaborative Outreach Nationwide (BACON)
2. Lawmakers' Initiative for Emergency, Miscellaneous and Personal Outlay (LIEMPO)
3. Livelihood Empowerment for Countrywide Humanitarian Outlaw Network (LECHON)
4. Pinagandan Iligal na Gastusin (PIG)
5. Countrywide Universal Priority Initiatives Treasury (CUPIT) Fund.
6. Totally New Government PDAF Audited to Satisfaction (TONGPATS).
7. National Assistance Program of Lawmakers Engaged in Swindling (NAPOLES).
8. Holistic Lawmaking for Development of All Filipinos (HOLDAF).
9. Selective Enforcement of Budgetary Outlays (SEBO).
10. Government Outlay Line-itemized and Appropriated Yearly (GOLAY).
11. Fund Integration for Social Housing (FISH).
12. Bridges, Excavations & Elevated Roads Fund (BEEF).
13. Countrywide Allocations With Accountability and Transparency (CAWAT).
14. National Allotment for Countrywide Amelioration and Welfare (NACAW).
15. PNoy's Initiative for Good Governance Countrywide (PIGGY).
16. Countrywide Assistance for Special and Important Matters (CASIM).
17. Budget for Allies for Continuation of Party Dominance (BACON-PD)
18. Hearty Allocation of Money (HAM).
19. Benigno Aquino Development Assistance Fund (BADAF).
20. Countrywide Outreach and Rehabilitation Assistance Fund (CORAF).
21, BSA's Awesome Budget for Outstanding Allied of the Year (BABOY).
22, Horrifyingly Unlimited Money for Belmonte, Aquino and Allies (HUMBA).
23. Pnoy's Allowance and Treasury Allocation (PATA).
24. President Aquino's Nationwide Outlay for Transparency (PANOT II).
26. President Aquino's Political Action and Initiative for Total Allocation of National Budget (PAPAITAN).
27. Social Initiative for Service in Governance (SISIG).
28. President's Overt Revenue Kickback (PORK).
29. President's Outlay for Countrywide Handling of Emergency Rehabilitation for Opulence (POCHERO).
30. Outlay for the Interest of Noynoy and Kinfolks (OINK).
31. Countrywide Re-distribution of the Inherent Source of Patronage for the Yellow President's Allies, Toads and Associates (CRISPY PATA).
32. Legislative Allocation for Reform and Development (LARD).
33. Barangay Initiatives for New Allocations Granting Oversight On Non-Government Association Nationwide (BINAGOONGAN).
34. Presidential Oversight for Relatives and Kin with Budgetary Entitlement from Legislative Largess Yearly (PORK BELLY).
35. National Allotment for Countrywide Amelioration and Welfare Initiative Fund (NACAWIN FUND).
You can help our first automated president by giving your own suggestions for a name that will replace PDAF in the comments below.