- Click the bottom end of the ship (left end)
- Get the fishing pole from the upper left corner of the deck and the battery from the shadow of the railing near the bottom left corner.
- Click the very bottom end of the ship and see the registry code.
- Click the white roof of the ship and you will find the Mustang.
- Get the engine from the right side of the deck.
- Click the smokestacks half way up the ship roof.
- Get the battery from the edge of the white part in the green near the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click the very front of the ship and get the knife from the bottom of the brown thing near the bottom of the screen.
- Click the right side of the ship where the black stripe is.
- Get the battery from the right edge of the screen.
- Click inside the escape boat to see that you need a GPS and motor with propeller to escape.
- Click the far side of the ship near the rear.
- Get the propeller from the second pole to the right under the balcony.
- Click the far side of the ship about in line with the smokestacks and see the yellow fish right. below the balcony (a bit hard to see).
- Use the pole to catch it.
- Filet it with the knife.
- Get the key.
- Click the white roof of the ship again to go to the Mustang.
- Use the key to unlock the car.
- Click the car to see you need a code.
- Use the ship’s registry number.
- Click the square and then get the GPS.
- In your inventory, add the batteries to the GPS.
- Click the escape boat on the near side of the ship over the black stripe.
- Add the GPS unit, the motor, and then the propeller.
- Click the blue button and it's finished.
Posted by mingkoy
Ship Escape 2 is the latest point and click type room escape game from stoneagegames.com. This time your objective is to escape from the vessel which will explode very soon and the only way to escape is by boat, but the boat's motor missing and also you need one more thing, a navigation device called GPS. Below is the Ship Escape 2 guide.
Labels: ship escape 2 walkthrough